The parties referred to in this policy are Dick Detective (the site www.dickdetective.com) and you, the user of this site.
Dick Detective reserve the right to revise or modify this policy at any time and in any way.
3. Information we collect
Browsers are visitors to the Dick Detective who do not use any active data collection pages. Browsers may view the site. This information is restricted to cookies, IP Addresses and Referral URLs, and other passive information gathering (see below).
4. How we collect information
– Active Collection: We collect information from you, such as your e-mail address when you complete registration forms to sign up for our newsletter.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Passive information is used for market research purposes in order to increase your and other users experience, to analyse site usage and for other marketing purposes.
6. Special circumstances
It is Dick Detective policy not to use or share the personal information about our visitors (browsers) or members in ways unrelated to the ones described in this policy. However, we may disclose any information regarding your use of our services and site, for any reason if we believe it's reasonable to do so, including:
– To satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for information;
– To disclose information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed or suspected. Or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil or administrative process and court orders from relevant authorities.
7. Data security
We make every effort to protect the transmission and storage of all user information, and to ensure security of our site and systems. But we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-parties illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent security breaches. You assume the risk of such security breaches should they occur despite our reasonable security measures.